HR BUSINESS PARTNER 1 POSITION
Fisher & Paykel Appliances (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239906
Employer Ref. Special Link 2015*
Provide front-line HR supports as listed here below for respective clients in 8 business units (REF, Oven, Enameling, Fabrication, Despatch, Store, QA, Control System) for about 752 people, to expedite the missions and objectives periodically set forth by FPA Thailand.
- Lead cascading communications policy, procedure, business requirement and required cooperation from FPA management to shop floor level through 7 channels and monitor to ensure policy deployment in practice.
- Convey FPA management requirement in terms of HR rules, regulations and standard practices to area managers, follow up and monitor their actions/fulfillment/adherence.
- Enforce disciplinary compliance through TTT process including Health & Safety issues and complete the investigation process when violation cases occur.
- Monitor workforce movement of direct and indirect staff rotation and maintain the up-to-date of employee database.
- Be the focal point for planning and balancing manpower for both direct hired and subcontractors including day-to-day administration to support PMO projects.
- Take lead in educating 'HR for Non-HR' concept to area managers.
- Provide legal advice and act as informal coach for supervisors and leaders in terms of people management and employee relations based on Thai labour law.
- Performance Management : Drive area managers in executing Individual Development Plan (IDP) and Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
- Facilitate other HR services, e.g. out of cycle adjustment, one time incentive, internal transfer, promotion, job evaluation, PDR & 360 Degree Feedback for professional level, Performance Evaluation for direct and indirect including relevant administration, monthly Skill Allowance (RAD) Review.
- Be the focal point of driving Joint Consultation Committee Team to conduct regular meetings, staff activities, etc. and be a member of Company's representative for Union's negotiation
- Act as an ethical guardian in the respective areas to ensure that the people acts within the Company's Code of Conduct Policy
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Management or any related field, MBA is advantageous.
- Preferably 5-8 years’ experience in various HR functional roles, i.e. Employee Relations, Recruitment and Compensation & Benefits Some experience (preferably at least 3 years) as HR Generalist will be an advantage
- Experience in working for an English speaking in multinational organization
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel, Word and power point.
- Apply HR processes i.e. Learning and Development, Recruitment, Talent Sourcing and Development, Performance Management and Remuneration
- Understand applicable Labour Local laws
Amata City Industrial Estates
Tel: 038 - 640400 , 038-640411 , 038 -640408 Fax : 038-640400
(The candidates who applied on our company website, will be more preferable)
About Fisher & Paykel Appliances (Thailand) Co., Ltd.