HR Business Partner
CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227604
Key role and responsibility:-
- Provide guidance on business cases for salary, promotion changes etc. whilst ensuring the Payroll and Rewards Specialist receives timely and accurate information on any changes.
- Review recruitment methods to ensure cost effective hiring that also ensures “a great candidate experience” throughout In-house recruitment activities such as database searches; agency search for hard to fil roles, employee referrals, advertising and pipelining to ensure timely hiring of resources, initial CV screening (generally attend final not 1st stage interviews), forwarding recommendations on to hiring manager and booking interviews when needed
- Support the business with organizational change and employee engagement and help drive the talent management and retention agenda.
- Contribute to process improvement within the function so that local HR processes and policies are seen as adding real value to the company and all HR activities are consistently carried out to a high standard.
- Provide very hands-on operational HR role with a willingness to act as an “Individual Contributor”, share knowledge and work collaboratively with local HR team and regional colleagues will be key to success in this role.
- Provide direct HR support to a number of client groups across the business unit.
- Provide guidance to line managers on all employee relations issues.
- Work with the wider HR team to share best practice and ideas to develop the talent of employees within client groups.
- Work with managers within their own client group to ensure they complete annual performance reviews and goal setting for their teams, assist with calibration of ratings and coach managers to provide continuous and effective feedback to team members.
- Co-ordinate annual salary / bonus review process across own client groups and provide input to Corporate on design of other reward programmes.
Qualification, Experience and Competencies:-
- Thai native speaker as required by role to communicate Thai with all level of people.
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM or Industrial Organization Psychology or Business Management.
- 5-10 years generalist in HR Operation which may have already included 1 -2 years in Payroll and Recruitment.
- Strong generalist HR operational skills together with an awareness of the importance of influencing change through others.
- This is a hands-on operational role where the current focus is on effective execution rather than developing strategy; a willingness to provide direct HR support to client groups is essential.
- A strong desire to work as part of a team and the ability to develop relationships easily and well.
- Very Good English language skills a prerequisite.
CBRE recognizes the achievements of our people. We offer an incredible array of career choices and plenty of room for professional growth.
We offer attractive salary and benefits such as competitive Medical and life insurance coverages, Provident Fund, substantial entitlement of vacations/ leave and etc.
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV, current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves by click "APPLY NOW"
CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
46th Floor, CRC Tower, All Seasons Place, 87/2 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Tel: +66(0)2-119-1500 Ext. 2840, +66(0)2-119-2840 Fax: +66(0)2-685 3300-1 Website: http://www.cbre.co.th/
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2015 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE was the first international real estate consultant firm to be established in Bangkok. Since opening in June 1988, the Company have grown to be the market leader in real estate services in Thailand. With our continued expansion, CBRE opened a Phuket office in 2004. The Company now have approximately 1,000 property professionals, enabling the firm to provide strategic advice and execution for sales and leasing for all types of property, property, facilities and project management, valuation and advisory, and research and consulting.
CBRE Thailand was awarded “World’s Best Real Estate Agency” in 2015, “World’s Best Property Consultancy Marketing for Park Ventures” in 2013 and “World’s Best Commercial Real Estate Website for www.cbre.co.th” in 2009 by International Property Awards. In addition, the Company was also named “Best Real Estate Agency in Thailand” for 7 consecutive years (2010 – 2016) and “Best Property Consultancy Website in Thailand” for 6 consecutive years (2011 - 2016).
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.cbre.co.th/
Lines of Business
Leveraging our optimal balance of local market expertise and global reach, CBRE provides on a countrywide basis from our Bangkok and Phuket offices, a consistent and client-focused service. We offer a most comprehensive portfolio of services, including:
- Asset Services
- CBRE Consulting
- CBRE Research
- Development Consultancy Services
- Global Workplace Solutions
- CBRE Hotels
- Industrial & Logistics Services
- Investment & Land Services
- Japan Desk
- Office Services
- Residential Leasing Services
- Residential Sales Services
- Retail Services
- Valuation & Advisory Services