HR Business Partner
CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213647
- Provide HR advices for employees and managers in each business unit.
- Develop HR strategies that are in line with business objectives.
- Drive the development of HR systems, policies and processes for best practices.
- Initiate new HR plans, such as talent program, employee engagement, management development, and organizational improvement.
- Work with management teams to identify areas for improvement of organizational and employee performance in line with business goals.
- Give guidance and coach managers on employee relations and HR issues, complying with company policies.
- Support other roles within the HR team as required with other projects and operational issues.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Political Science or related field.
- At least 5 years of HR job-related experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Project Management and Change Management Skills.
- Time Management and Priorities Management Skills.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.
- Good in English communication.
CIMB Thai Bank Public Company Limited
44 Langsuan Road, Lumpini, Patumwan Bangkok 10330
Contact Person: Ratchadaporn R. Tel. +66 2 626 7854
Website : www.cimbthai.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (a regional franchise of CIMB Group, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, which is the second largest local bank of Malaysia and ranked 5th largest bank in ASEAN in terms of total assets with more than 42,000 employees within the group located in 17 countries) has approximately 40,000 employees and 166 branches across the country, providing a variety of financial services to both corporate and individual customers.