HR BUSINESS PARTNER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212106
Employer Ref. 360DB
Our client is a multinational electronics corporation. They are the largest electronic products manufacturer in the world, comprised of 473 companies and employing over 260,000 people. They also own one of the world’s largest patent portfolios.
Bangkok – Huay Kwang
40,000– 70,000 Baht/month
- Prepare and implement the annual HR Plan to support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the company.
- Identify, design and implement strategic HR projects, as and when required.
- Work closely with senior and line managers, guidance and support on the full range of HR activities (including policies and conditions ensure of employment, performance management, etc.) in order to ensure a fair approach to people management.
- Manage and responsible for payroll management and data management.
- Provide Management with Monthly HR Reports and Metrics; track, monitor and analyze HR KPIs so as to develop and implement effective HR plans and programs promptly to address key issues and gaps
- Manage and control recruitment and HR projects in order to support business growth and company objectives.
- Supervise and control of recruitment activities; sourcing candidates, design company tests, process to evaluate the candidates, contract document and orientation for new employees, study and analyst manpower costs in local market and verify the channel of recruitment.
- Handle various HRM & HRD project for internal development.
- Implement and maintain HR policy.
- Male/Female, 30 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource Management or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience on full range of general HR management and HRD.
- Good command in English.
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain an effective working relationship with all levels of management.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Positive thinking, Active, enthusiastic, self-acting and have a willingness to learn
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary to email via "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.