HR Assistant Manager (PMFAT - Ayutthaya)
Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256457
Level: Assistant Manager
Work Location: Rojana Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya
- Female only, age 32 years old up, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Political Science, Human resource or related field.
- At least 7-10 years Experience in HR & GA function.
- Experience in HR from Manufacturing preferred.
- Knowledge skill in labor law or labor union is advantage.
- Good command in English and proficiency in computer programs (MS Office)
- Strong leadership ability with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- To operate the recruitment and selection process follows by the company’s policy.
- To interview, evaluate candidates and maintain-up-to-date candidates’ information on database.
- To monitor and manage subordinates for payroll and C&B program i.e. Salary Structure, Retention and Promotion
- To manage general affair job.
- To coordinate for company's activities.
- Responsible for all in-house training and public training.
*** Only short-listed candidates will be notified ***
Interested candidates please send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experiences, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to
Thailand Recruitment Center
Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
8th Fl., Q House Ploenjit Building
598 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: 02-6490888 ext.771,770 Fax: 02-6515599
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd. as Panasonic Thailand Country Headquarter provides common platform services for 20 Panasonic companies in Thailand in both sales and manufacturing line of business for almost 50 years. The global brand "Panasonic" indicates that we are one of the world largest manufacturers and distributors of Electrical & IT products driving the world. Now we are opening career opportunities in many challenging areas and eagerly awaiting any qualified and energetic candidates who have strong intention to join and share experience in the electronic industry. Our professional teams as below companies wait for you to be our part.
Company's profile: www.panasonic.com/th/