Lufthansa is one of the world’s leading airlines. As an internationally operating aviation Group, Deutsche Lufthansa is active in various business fields with
more than 400 subsidiaries and holding companies. The airline as the core business offers more than 210 destinations in approximately 80 countries using currently around 700 aircrafts. 100 million passengers worldwide place their trust in us each year. The dedication, skills and excellent service of more than 120,000 employees from almost 150 nations everywhere in the world is one of our greatest strengths.
HR and Business Services Officer/Executive (1 Positions)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215439
He/She will provide professional support in HR function for several LH group companies, personnel services/admin according to Lufthansa internal and local legal guidelines and report to Administrative Manager.
The principal duties will be related to:
- Coordinate and control the payroll process for the group companies in the area and handle all taxes and social benefits
- General contact in all HR matters - including general inquiries regarding rules of employment, social securities, maternity, medical, disciplinary matters etc.
- Provide Expat Support functions in cooperation with central departments related to e.g. housing, relocation and taxes
- Support recruitment requests, internal and external recruitment
- Ensure the complete and orderly maintenance of personnel files
- Prepare staff related reports and handle other admin tasks as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology,Arts or any related field
- Minimum 1-4 years’ experiences in a similar function for a multinational company
- Fluent in English and Thai, both spoken and written.
- Profound Understanding of Human Resources tasks
- SAP and Bplus payroll program knowledge would be advantageous
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong coordination/ organizational skills
- Openness and intercultural / social competence
- Strong analytical skills and confidence with numbers
- Awareness of the vital need for confidentiality and the ability to handle sensitive issues
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, prioritize work, multi-task and meet scheduled deadlines
We offer an attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the selected candidate. Please submit your resume indicating qualifications and experience, present & expected salary, enclosing a recent photograph directly to our e-mail only:
Lufthansa German Airlines
16th Floor, Q-House Asoke Building, Sukhumvit 21 North Klongtoey Wattana Bangkok 10110,
***no walk-in & no phone calls please***
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please submit your application not exceeding 2 MB