HR and Admin Manager/HR and Admin Manager
Ctrip (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224479
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Be fully responsible for overall HR/Admin/Finance/legal daily work in Ctrip Thailand office.
- Implement oversea strategic talent acquisition plans, support the whole cycle of needs identification, sourcing, interviewing, selection, hiring and onboarding.
- Improve compensation & benefits system, manage performance appraisal and reward policy.
- Collect, check and keep the attendance record.
- Maintain staff relationship and arrange for training.
- Ensure HR policy compliance with all related government laws and regulations,
- Purchase and maintain office equipment, control admin budget.
- Manage the contract review, amendment and dynamic policy update.
- Provide support for detailed financing issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- University degree required, excellent in English and Thai, Chinese skills is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR function, familiar with Thailand labor laws.
- Good skills on communication, negotiation and result driven.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ctrip (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Ctrip (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (CTRP) was founded in 1999 in Shanghai, China. The company is a leading provider of travel services including accommodation reservation, transportation ticketing, packaged tours and corporate travel management. Ctrip’s market cap has grown by more than 30 times since its listing on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange in 2003. In 2014, the company’s gross transaction value reached USD24.5 billion and total commission revenue reached USD1.3 billion.
In 2009 and 2010, Ctrip invested in ezTravel in Taiwan and Wing On Travel in Hong Kong, expanding service coverage to include Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau as well as additional destinations throughout Asia. Ctrip invested in ToursForFun.com in 2014, bringing its services to North America.
Ctrip's hotel reservation network includes around 1,000,000 hotels in 200 countries and territories around the world. Ctrip’s air ticketing products cover over 5,000 cities on six continents. The company offers its services through an advanced transaction and service platform consisting of mobile apps, websites and a centralized, toll-free, 24-hour customer service center. Currently app downloads exceed 1 billion. Hotel bookings on Ctrip’s mobile channels account for over 75% of online hotel reservation volume, and flight bookings through wireless devices comprise over 60% of online flight reservations. Ctrip’s ticket booking platform offers air, train and long-haul bus ticketing services on a centralized reservation system with a highly efficient fulfillment infrastructure.
Ctrip also provides vacation packages and guided tour booking, covering most popular travel destinations around the world. The company’s travel-related destination services include car rental, insurance, visa services, attraction tickets and ground transportation. Additionally, Ctrip’s Corporate Travel Management Business Unit helps corporate clients effectively manage their travel needs and significantly reduce travel expenses.
Ctrip is incorporated in the Cayman Islands and currently employs over 30,000 people at branches located in major cities in mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Korea and Japan.