Black & Veatch (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257678
Employer Ref. PS
Primary Purpose: Processes all new hire paperwork. Processes all personnel transactions after hire. Processes unemployment claims and serve as liaison for information between Company and unemployment outsource agency. Administers sick leave, disability and vacation programs. Administers Service Award Program. Responds to employee, administrative staff, and management inquiries for above processes. Has ability to provide backup coverage in any area of Records, and is able to handle the more complex questions and issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruitment :
- Perform administrative work related to sourcing and screening of the candidates’CVs.
- Schedule interviews and conducting interviews as needed.
- Maintain candidates’ data in recruiting database system.
- Perform administrative work related to pre and post hiring including reference checking, following up on probationary evaluation, maintaining engineering license database, facilitating New Hire orientation and related sessions.
- Maintain college relation and schedule career fairs including registration and payment.
- HR Generalist :
- Perform administrative work related to Timesheet reporting, leaves reporting.
- Perform administrative work related to employee’s benefit programs.
- Issue Invitation Letter for all business visitors coming to Thailand.
- Provides support to other HR functional areas, including Training & Development, Employee Engagement as required by Management.
- Bachelor's degree in any related fields.
- At least 3 years of work experience, ideally with recruiting experience/ HR generalist experience.
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Good presentation skills. Well organized and able to multi-task to complete projects on time.
- Willing to learn and take on responsibility.
Black & Veatch (Thailand) Ltd.
555 Rasa Tower, 15th floor, Phaholyothin Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
To apply, click "APPLY NOW" or visit our website for online application or to view other positions at www.bv.com/thailandjobs
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Black & Veatch (Thailand) Ltd.
About Black & Veatch (Thailand) Ltd.
Black & Veatch is an employee-owned, global leader in building critical human infrastructure in Energy, Water and Telecommunications. Founded in 1915 and we operate in more than 110 offices worldwide. Since the 1960s, Black & Veatch has been committed to improving the lives of Thais by delivering reliable and sustainable energy projects. Be it through consulting, engineering, construction or operations, our Thai engineers have worked on dozens of large-scale power projects in Thailand and around the world.
We are driven by knowledge, relationships and our mission, Building a World of Difference?. Whatever challenges you take on, we offer you a career at the forefront of engineering innovation with outstanding career development opportunities.
Please visit http://bv.com/thailandjobs for all open positions.