HR&Admin Manager (Saraburi)
Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220485
- Handling all human resources management relating to recruitment, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits including reward and recognition programs.
- Develop and implement the HR strategy through the organization.
- Planning and forecasting the HR department’s annual budgets including all training need.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the recruitment function, setting the strategic recruitment direction to attract both technical and management levels of employees.
- Advising management on the appropriate resolution of employee relations issues and make sure that all regulation are always followed.
- Monitoring staff performance/improvements, including administration of KPI measurement and records.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Political Science, Management, Psychology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant HR and Admin working experiences.
- Excellent multi-task skills, able to work with tight deadlines.
- Independent, strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded and motivation to learn.
- Fluent in spoken and written Thai.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and payroll system.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
About Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, predominantely to the Oil, Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and associated Engineering and Construction industries. Vinarco is one of the fastest growing technical recruitment companies in Asia Pacific region.