Hirosei (Thailand) Ltd.
We are newly company in Thailand,established in 2013, and from 2014 completed factory and starting operation in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong) to manufacture MAZDA’s Automobile transmission parts, BOI promotion. We are looking for the person who has responsibilities and carry out our business as central role of admin area.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001210283
- Male,Female age 40 over
- Bachelors’ degree in Art , Administration , or any related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR & Admin
- Have a good knowledge in Thai Law
- Have a basic knowledge about Accounting
- Good communication skill , Team work , Service mind , Positive thinking
- Communication level in English or Japanese language
- Good command in work at Japanese company
- Handles HR roles in each specialist such as Compensation, benefits, payroll or recruitment or and other Human Resources Management related functions. Ensure that company’s regulations are according to the updated labor law. Prepare, update, and communicate to employees on policy related issues.
- Manage and strengthen HRD&HRM. Development skills and knowledge required for each employee to meet corporate competitive advantage & career path goals.
- Provide advice on labor law and company regulations to all department
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- More about the law relating to workers. Benefits and Welfare and Participants in the negotiations and agreed upon by the Commission in welfare establishments.
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organization
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
- Coordinate Japanese Director and Thai staff of admin department
- Support and Manage for accounting staff
- Increased ability and understanding in financial matters
- Develop and maintain financial record keeping and reporting systems.
- Produce monthly financial statements including balance sheet, profit/loss statements, and accumulative general ledger using a computer-based accounting system.
- Salary Responding experience and abilities
- Annual Bonus
- Social security
- Compensation fund
- AIA Group insurance
- Position allowance 10%
- Housing 3,000baht
- Meal 2,000baht
- Wedding, Maternity and funeral allowance
- The shuttle Pluakdaeng, Bowin, Sriracha
- Company travel, New year’s party, Raffle gifts, Birthday gifts, Annual gifts
Interested Candidates, please send your full resume in Word format in English along with your recent photo and expected salary to below contact details:
HIROSEI (THAILAND) LTD.
Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate ( Rayong )
246/3 Moo 7 T.Bowin A.Sriracha Chonburi 20230
Tel: 038-119-676-8 Fax: 038-119679