HR (EMPLOYEE RELATIONS)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256318
Employer Ref. 285DB
Our client is a logistics provider who offers a wide range of business solutions within ASEAN. Their services include integrated logistics, international freight forwarding and supply chain solutions.
- Having overall responsibility to lead delivery of employee relations and labour relations services.
- Improving and proposing discipline management and punishment related to labour legislation.
- Managing employee relations matters.
- Providing labour relations expert consultation to the line manager of each department.
- Conducting internal investigations on employee misconduct, including interviewing, gathering evidence and making recommendations.
- Ensure timely and compliant handling of all grievance and discipline requests.
- Making plans to reduce turnover rate due to employee misconduct.
- Age 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Psychology, Law or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in employee relations.
- Must be able to travel upcountry.
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resumes, a recent photograph and your current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.