HARD ROCK HOTEL PATTAYA
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247568
A Housekeeping Manager is a member of the Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya Management Team who is responsible for every aspect of the Housekeeping Department. Our multi-faceted leaders must be able to operate within non-negotiable company values. We are looking for a person who posses following qualifications:
- Thai Nationality, age should be more than 30 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Housekeeping Management, Hotel Studies, Hospitality Management or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in supervisory level of Housekeeping (Rooms, Laundry, Public Area, Gardening and Florist), experience in 4-star or 5-star hotel would be an advantage.
- Good attention to details, coordination skills, organizing skills with the ability to set priorities for self and team
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Good business sense & good judgment and analytical ability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) including relevant software to Housekeeping management.
We offer an attractive remuneration incentive which commensurate with work experience and qualifications to the selected candidate. If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of Music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 68 countries, including 162 cafes, 23 hotels and 11 casinos around the globe, which started from Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971.
TALENT MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
HARD ROCK HOTEL PATTAYA
429 Moo 9, Pattaya 2 Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Telephone: 0-3842 8755 Fax: 0-3842 8059
Stay tuned with us at
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We reserved to consider with a completed recent resume with photograph.
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK WE RECRUIT YOU PLEASE VISIT US AT
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HARD ROCK HOTEL PATTAYA
About HARD ROCK HOTEL PATTAYA
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
The Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is Asias 2nd Hard Rock Hotel (No.4 in the world), reputed as the worlds leading entertainment hotel concept. The colorful American Pop art interior of the hotel was a breath of fresh air compared to the subdued furnishings at many hotels was what Nicole Tan commented in TTG Asia, September 27 - October 3, 2002 issue. Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya has been awarded Hard Rock Hotel of the Year 2005 by Hard Rock International and rated as a 4-star property by the Hotel Standard of Thailand, the Association of Thai Travel Agents (ATTA) and the Thai Hotels Association (THA).
Overlooking Pattaya Bay and outstanding in the heart of Pattaya city, the hotel is an exciting hive of activity. The hotel is also affiliated with the Hard Rock Cafe, the classic American rock 'n' roll high-energy restaurant that first opened in London in 1971. The Hard Rock merchandise shops are a fundamental part of the history of Hard Rock- and of pop culture as well. Today, merchandise with the Hard Rock logo is seen and worn by millions of people from every corner of the world!!
We are committed to serve the highest standard of service to all our "Stars" and we as the "Band Members" walk on the track of the Hard Rock Mottos : All is One , Love All - Serve All , Take Time To Be Kind and Save the Planet.
Come Into My World