Buffalo Tours (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256291
A hotel representative is responsible for looking after groups of clients on package holidays at resorts/hotels. The main priority is to ensure that clients enjoy their holiday and that everything runs as smoothly as possible for them. As the public face of the tour operator, the hotel representative must create an excellent first impression and continue to provide outstanding customer service to clients throughout the duration of their stay.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meeting guests at the hotels and escorting guests to their accommodation.
- Organizing and hosting welcome meetings.
- Selling and organizing excursions and other activities.
- Responding to clients' queries and handling client issues, such as: lost luggage or passports; allegations of theft or other crimes; problems with rooms; and health problems, injuries or even deaths;
- Dealing with unforeseen 'non-client' problems, e.g. flight delays, coach strikes, weather conditions;
- Resolving any conflict with or between clients;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with local hoteliers, excursion agents and travel companies;
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the resort and the local area in order to answer clients' questions;
- Accompanying clients on excursions and acting as a guide;
- Organizing and supervising children's activities and ensuring they are in a safe environment;
- Checking hotel standards and safety procedures;
- Completing risk assessments and health and safety checks;
- Keeping basic accounts and records, and writing reports;
- Assisting in the support and training of new hotel representatives.
- Thai Nationality
- At least 1 year experience in tourism, preferable in Product or Operations will be considered.
- New graduate is welcomed
- Understanding of the consumer behavior in tourism (Worldwide market)
- Ability to work independently and as part of cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English
- Positive attitude, mature, pro-active, high responsibility, service-minded, enthusiastic, adaptable/flexible, dynamic.
- Selling skills
- Consumer focus, creative, inter-personal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure with deadlines and multi-tasking.
Interested candidates are required to send their updated CV written in English together with their expected salary at
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Buffalo Tours (Thailand) Ltd.
About Buffalo Tours (Thailand) Ltd.
Established in 1994, Buffalo Tours is Asia’s leading destination management company with its own offices and operations in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, plus sales offices in Australia, United Kingdom, USA and Russia.
Buffalo Tours offers customized, guided private and group tours, accommodation, transfers, flights, seaplanes, cruises, day trips and excursions across Asia.