Hotel Counter Sales (Chinese or Russian speaking) - Phuket
Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247700
- Sell tour program
- Provide travel information to clients
- Serve and solve problems to clients
- Thai nationality,age not over 32 years
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- At least 1 year experience in related fields
- Good command of Chinese or Russian
- Able to work in shift
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skill
- Pro-active, responsibility, service-minded
- "CAN DO" attitude and positive thinking
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
About Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in 120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in 40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners
Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and PacificWorld (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.