HOMOLOGATION ENGINEER (AUTOMOTIVE)/วิศวกรควบคุมข้อกำหนดและการประมูล
Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001333150
We are looking for young talent engineer candidates who are fresh, passion for work, energetic, proactive, initiative, and committed to deliver results.
- Mainly support the Homologation activity and Office Administration by Planning and Scheduling Control. There are separating in specific function by function that depends on the authority and / or the job scope that it has been provided and supported for facilitating on both of Engineering Design Division and Vehicle Testing.
- To prepare the document of Regulation, Homologation and Certification activity for making vehicle type approval for Thailand and International.
- To perform the accompaniment to the Government activity involving the technical matter on Regulation, Homologation and Certification. (to be the representative, supporter, or observer for regulation/standard drafting process).
- To control the up-to-date the technical information from Government Declaration about Vehicle Effect and Feedback.
- To prepare and monitor R&D Standard Management.
- To co-operating and follow up ISO 9001 and 14000 activity.
- To plan the Training Program for all R&D unit team member to develop the engineering skill consequently.
- To facilitate the cost reduction activity.
- Thai Nationality only
- Male, age 22-27 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive Engineering, Industrial Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering or any other related fields.
- Experience 0-2 years (Automotive industry is a plus) and fresh graduate are also welcome.
- Good command of written and spoken English with efficiency communication.
(Require a TOEIC Score)
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, E-mail).
- Able to work under pressure, good team player and good coordination skills.
- Able to work in Pathumthani province.
* Please apply with Current resume *
Please submit your resume with full details of qualifications, experience and recent photograph .
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd.
About Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd.
Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd. (TSM) is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation and was established in March 1967. The company manufactures and distributes motorcycles and outboard motors in Thailand and has continuously expanded and succeeded in accordance with Thailand’s economic prosperity. Our unique culture is a blend between Japanese and Thai applying western management style. This provides employees with excellent growth opportunities and excitement of the working environment.
Due to high demand of business development success, strategic direction and challenging market competitiveness we are now urgently looking for high caliber, energetic and positive staff to join our new dynamic team in various positions: