Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Division Manager
Siam City Cement Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220152
- Manage safety system by SCCC regulations, laws compliance and all of standard systems as ISO14000 and TIS/OHSAS18000 concerns to SCCO group.
- Implement INSEE Fatality Prevention Elements.
- Conduct and manage Occupational Health and Safety Training.
- Perform Occupational Health and Safety Inspections and Audits as master plan.
- Develop and sustain the incident reporting system.
- Establish and manage Workplace Environment Monitoring as Occupational Health & Safety master plan.
- Bachelor Degree of Occupational Health and Safety or related field.
- 5 years of Occupational Health and Safety management and experience in construction or manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge on OH&S, labor requirements and relevant industrial requirements.
- Knowledge on Waste management and environmental legal requirements.
- Knowledge on Hazard identification, Risk assessment and risk control process.
- Knowledge on OH&S program and high risk or emergency response control process.
- Knowledge on Road and vehicle traffic safety and able to investigate accident
- Have certification of professional safety officer (if not graduated in OH&S field). and Certificate of OH&S internal audit.
- Communication and interpersonal skill. (TOEIC 650)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam City Cement Public Company Limited
About Siam City Cement Public Company Limited
Siam City Cement Public Company Limited is one of the leading cement manufacturers in Thailand, established in 1969 with a clear focus to be an innovative supplier of cement and concrete products and solutions. Since the foundation for over 50 years, Siam City Cement PCL., has placed great value on commitment to corporate vision in continuing to build on our long heritage of shared loyalty, creating trusting relationships with our business partners, our people and our community. As of today, Siam City Cement PCL., through our subsidiaries, Siam City Concrete Co., Ltd., Conwood Co., Ltd. INSEE Superblock Co., Ltd., INSEE Ecocycle Co., Ltd., Siam City Power Co., Ltd., and INSEE Digital Co., Ltd., is engaged in cement-based building materials, wood replacement products, light-weight concrete blocks, environmental caring solutions, power generation from the cement production process, and information technology services.
To strengthen our business and promote steady growth, we have partnered with Globe Cement Company Limited; the cement manufacturer/ distributor under Globe brand. The company has also expanded the business to Bangladesh under the name of Siam City Cement (Bangladesh) Limited. This expansion commemorates a great opportunity to strengthen our operational excellence and gain competitive advantages to be regional cement industrial leader.
One of our fundamental goals is to create an open and trusting working environment that provides challenging career development opportunities as well as competitive compensation and benefits for our employees. We value personal individual ability and working as a team. We treat each other the way we want to be treated and we believe that people work best when there is a foundation of trust.
To continue striving to deliver excellence, we need people whose outstanding performance will make it possible.