Bangkok Patana School Mission Statement
Fulfil your potential with Bangkok Patana School
Our mission is to ensure that students of different nationalities grow to their full potential as independent learners in a caring British international community.
Bangkok Patana School set in beautiful purpose-built premises on the outskirts of Bangkok, offers the English National Curriculum, IGCSE/GCSE and the International Baccalaureate Diploma. The school has over 2200 students aged from 2½ to 18 years and representing more than 60 nationalities. Bangkok Patana School is accredited by CIS and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and is an approved International Baccalaureate School.
Head Transport Supervisor – Cost Control & Routing
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001247343
The Head Transport Supervisor – Cost Control & Routing is responsible for overseeing the day to day activities of the Transport Cost Control and Routing Team, in addition to assigning transport routes and allocating school buses for students in relation to normal school hour transport, Extra Curricular Activates (ECA’s) and other sports activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- To supervise and control all transport services of the school so as to ensure that the requirements of the school’s daily regular academic programmes, extra curriculum activities and special events are met.
- To supervise the Transport Operations team including Bus Drivers and Bus Monitors and liaise with staff and parents to guarantee an efficient and effective service.
- Manage day to day operational plans and support school buses on routing and directions. Assists in route planning or route changing as required in order to ensure route profitability.
- Handle day-to-day queries and requests regarding transport routing from parents and academic staff.
- Recommends training for the Transport Department staff. Works with the Supervisors to evaluate the performance of the outsourced drivers and makes necessary recommendations on the continuity of outsourced contracts.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Operations Management, preferably in an international educational environment.
- Strong communications skills in English.
- Strong knowledge of Bangkok transport routing.
- Detail orientated, customer focussed, analytical and proven problem solving skills.
- Thai nationality only will be considered.
Applicants are invited to send their resume/C.V. together with recent photo and expected salary by clicking on "Apply Now"
The Recruitment Manager, Bangkok Patana School
643 La Salle Road, Sukhumvit 105, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel: 02 398 0200 Fax: 02 7492700
Visit our website at www.patana.ac.th.
Interviews will take place in English; short listed applicants only will be contacted.