Head of Treasury (VP)
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001234395
Employer Ref. JO-1608-354331
- Provide support to Corporate CFO and management in setting the corporate objectives and overall strategy
- Complete and update financial master plan which incorporates recommended financial strategy
- Ensure fully funded business plan
- Develop appropriate funding structure
- Identify appropriate financial tools and instruments for fund raising
- Acquire competitive sources of financial instruments
- Identify and maintain key banking relationships
- Advise on financial markets view and guidance, particularly on the foreign exchange and interest rate to upper management and other related party
- Identify appropriate financial tools and instruments for financial risk management
- Acquire competitive sources of financial risk management instruments
- Manage and supervise foreign exchange and interest rate execution process/transactions
- Establish framework for standard loan, debt and ISDA agreements
- Establish monitoring system for compliance with terms and conditions of loan, debt and ISDA agreements
- Establish and implement foreign exchange rate and interest rate risk management policy and monitoring system
- Lead or participate in special projects to be assigned by corporate CFO and the management
- Create and maintain effective finance organization structure in partnership with corporate finance team
- MBA or Master's Degree in business (banking, finance, accounting, marketing, economics or other related fields)
- Minimum 10 years' experience in related field
- Strong Corporate Treasury experience in a Thai business with a large Global presence would be desirable
- International/regional exposures and/or fast moving environment would be preferred
- Knowledge in financial markets, accounting, tax and investments is a plus
- Hands-on project manager with complex multi-tasking capacity
- Strong communication skills with fluent in Thai and English
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Expats who experienced working in Thailand for at least 3 years will be considered.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to The Finance Team3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.