Head of Transaction Banking Sales Management Section /Head of Transaction Banking Sales Management Section
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256036
Employer Ref. 02 2663011 ??? 5533
- Major Accountabilities / หน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบหลัก
Business Planning and Target Allocation
- Align with Products and Segment to initiate strategies and planning for revenue/volume target achievement.
- Ensure the fair and challenging target allocation for sales, yet stimulating for target achievement.
- Plan with Sales, RMs and operations for business promotion model.
- Ensure the use of Transaction Banking datamart for Sales, Product and other related parties for performance tracking/monitoring.
- Deliver performance reports for both executives and sales for the performance status update.
- Involve with sales team head to ensure the target gap will be closed with proper solutions and plans.
- Performance tracking of each KPI (OP and OPEX).
- Work with FP&A on MIS data.
Developing Sale Management Tools
- Provide sales management tools for controlling of end-to-end sales activities
- Provide accessible customer data base for all responsible sales for access customer’s opportunities for cross selling.
- Supervise TB Sales Management Section to perform sales tracking per each sales staff and roll -up to team and department, control pipelines.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
About Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
At Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, our products and services as well as our contemporary look have always been admired. We provide a full range of the highest value retail and corporate banking services enhanced and directed by our “More Than Banking” concept. We aim to improve the lifestyle of all our customers by responding to their complete range of financial needs. If you are ready to be part of the experience at BAY and take on a diversified role in a vibrant environment, here are some great opportunities for you to consider.