Head of Services - (RLC-2609)
RLC Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249577
- Responsible for high level of customer satisfaction
- Functional and disciplinary leadership of the Service Team
- Coaching the technical-oriented Supervisors of today, to be customer-, service- and result oriented Line Managers
- Selection of personnel, training and continuous qualification of the employees
- Developing actions on the basis of providing market analysis. Creating the business plan including budget planning and budget control for the individual Service Supervisors
- Establish and maintain high-level relationships with customers to promote product and services
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the executive level to develop and implement a strategy for maintenance activities that align with the organization’s overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives
- Responsible for driving a culture of safety and quality throughout the organization
- Responsibility and monitoring of the sales results including a continuous analysis and coordination of the sales and return target in order to secure the portfolio (unit and value)
- Proactive customer care of the existing customers
- Managing the profitability of each maintenance contract
The Service Operations Manager also ensures that:
- Service Supervisors allocate the technicians on the basis of precise maintenance planning and routing.
- Service Supervisors / technicians and subcontractors get the statutory safety instructions.
- Service Supervisors / technicians and subcontractors wear the personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Agreed dates for maintenance are met.
- Customers get information about the dates for maintenance in advance.
- Service Supervisors accurately organize the emergency service including the emergency service areas.
- Handover from Installation to Maintenance is coordinated smoothly
- Continuous improvement of the work processes
- Managing the Budget; effective monitoring of maintenance activities have been established to optimize resources, priorities spending and ensure that standards are met
- Identifying training needs for service personnel
- 4 year college degree minimum and 15 years work experience equivalent.
- Must have P&L experience
- Customer relationship management skills and experience
- Market and customer business understanding
- Solid knowledge of maintenance methods in elevator industry
- Strong People Management skills
- Strong Leadership ability
- Able to manage diverse workforce in challenging environment
- Able to conceive and execute strategy and objectives in-line with corporate guidelines
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RLC Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About RLC Recruitment Co., Ltd.
RLC was recently established to address the needs of the growing number of companies looking for a customized and personal approach to recruitment.
The experienced Management Team of RLC bring with them collectively many years of local and regional recruitment know-how gained in the local Thailand market and in SEA.
RLC offers recruitment services in the following sectors; Heavy Industry, Light Industry, Life Sciences and Services. The core of the business caters to mid range level professionals to senior and executive management appointments.