Head of Sales - Refinishing
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227577
Principal Accountabilities (most important responsibilities, degree of scope for independent action) :
• Performs assignments of broad scope that require independent analysis, with limited supervisory advice.
• Is actively involved in development and planning of team activities.
• Has sufficient working knowledge of account / distribution (dealer) / territory management.
• Has familiar with competitors’ products, applications, major accounts and activities in marketplace.
• Play key leadership role in developing new accounts and / or maintaining important existing customers.
• Often uses expertise in a limited but complex portion of a Business or Function to resolve problems.
• Negotiates in normal, usually less complex situations.
• Provides accurate sales forecast (short and long team), and formulates challenging out attainable marketing / sales plans based on recognition of both profitability and market share objectives.
• Prioritizes, monitors progress, adjusts plans appropriately, and delivers on time.
• Takes initiatives or networks with others to enable the team to attain its objectives.
Major functions :
• To be responsible for managing the sales activities and maximizes sales and profits in an assigned area.
• Minimize direct operating expenses to meet company objective.
• Conduct surveys, studies and proposes sales forecasts, and establishes objectives and the necessary strategies.
• Keeps close relationship with customers in an assigned area to promote sales and explore new market.
• To be responsible for customers’ payment not overdue date by co-operating with Finance Dept.
• Works closely with the others managers to identify, analyze and evaluate market competitive situation and economics trends, problems and opportunities in Thailand and recommends appropriate courses of action to the supervision.
• Conducts appraisals of the personnel in her division to ensure that they are developed to their maximum performance and potential in technical, marketing and selling skills.
• Be a key contact to General Manager.
• To conform the standard of ISO in response to quality policy.
• Keep all company information as strictly confidential by following PIP procedures and conform the standard of ISO in responding to quality policy.
• To perform the assigned job with the safety conscious at all time as per company safety guidelines.
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or Coating management
Experience : 10 years experience in sales / marketing & managerial skills
Has a wide range of selling / marketing skills
Has some knowledge of business administration.
Special Skills :
• Has coaching role for junior team members.
• Must be capable of carrying out routine functions with proper supervision and be completely familiar with the products and application
• Experience in computer (Excel, Power Point
• Excellent in spoken and written English.
• Strong leadership skill and effective presentation technique
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.