HEAD OF SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255173
Employer Ref. 105DB
Our client is a leading education institution. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Head of Sales and Customer Service.
- Developing and managing the structure of the sales and customer service management team
- Building and leading a team that includes developing and implementing a sales and customer management strategy
- Designing and overseeing delivery of an annual training plan
- Monitoring and improving service standards across all activities
- Managing the budget with appropriate allocation for different resources. Ensuring all expenditure is plannedand within budget
- Coordinating all related service activities in the country and region
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administrationor related field.
- Strong experience in leading and managing a large team in a sales oriented environment in a service industry
- Strong analytical and communication skills and an ability to plan and execute
- Team player, possess initiative and enjoysa challenge
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
Our client will provide the successful candidate with a good remuneration package and an excellent career path. PRTR invites all qualified candidates to send their updated resume, recent photograph and current & expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.