Head of Retail loan business Development
CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224257
- To formulate business development plan in accordance with customer's need and market trend
- To recommend business initiative based on portfolio analytics in order to support sustainable business growth for retail loan product
- To study and research recent market trend and customer needs, Analyst market data and apply with retail loan product for increase market share.
- To analyze existing in-house portfolio data in order to identify right target segment for retail loan product
- To prepare for business review pack containing P&L, New booking, Approval rate, Though-the-Door, Portfolio Trend and also highlight area for improvement to Senior Manager
- To monitor/evaluate portfolio P&L for retail loan product and recommend new business initiatives to improve overall portfolio profitability in all aspect.
- To co-ordinate with related internal parties for related data gathering to be used for portfolio analytics
- To manage/oversee special projects related to retail loan products or as per ad-hoc assignment from Senior management.
- To support, launch marketing campaign and monitor all sales channels to ensure sustainable growth of new business volume as per expected business target
- To evaluate/track key marketing campaigns both of Secured loan and Unsecured loan against campaign's bench mark/KPI to ensure campaign?s effectiveness
- Strong in retail loan product
- Direct experience in Business development, Marketing, Business Risk or Segment Finance.
- Strong in business analytical skill
- Competence in project management
CIMB Thai Bank Public Company Limited
44 Langsuan Road, Lumpini, Patumwan
Tel. 02 626 7573
Contact person: Pattamaporn S.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (a regional franchise of CIMB Group, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, which is the second largest local bank of Malaysia and ranked 5th largest bank in ASEAN in terms of total assets with more than 42,000 employees within the group located in 17 countries) has approximately 40,000 employees and 166 branches across the country, providing a variety of financial services to both corporate and individual customers.