Head of Research
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225376
Employer Ref. 1030280/001
This top tier securities company located in Bangkok and is actively looking for a Head of Research.
About the Head of Research role:
The Head of Research will work closely with the Managing Director and will be a key person in the organisation to foster the investment strategy of the company.
- Design and compile research reports, publications, presentations quarterly and year-end reporting initiatives to provide supportive information and recommendations for management's strategies and planning
- Quantify the performance of operations and the markets
- Proofread, edit and provide guidance to work performed by the Research Analysts
The ideal candidate will have direct experience as a Head of Research from a brokerage firm, either in Thailand or Southeast Asia.
- MBA Degree or Master Degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or other related disciplines
- Professional qualifications including CFA will be an advantage
- Over 10 years' experience in business / equity research in related fields
- Experience in banking/FI sector is a definite advantage
- Strong leadership skills, excellent analytical and financial modelling skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
The successful Head of Research will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, please apply today.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.