Head of Motor Underwriting
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220375
Employer Ref. KSK
- Responsible for overall Motor underwriting operations
- To monitor performance and profitability of motor class of business
- To define and execute good strategies to improve profitability of portfolio
- To constantly review the correct pricing for each product every half yearly to ensure Underwriting profit
- Prepare monthly reports to update management on underwriting performance and productivity thru detailed analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree holder or Associate / Fellow of any recognized Insurance Institute with minimum 10 years’ experience in the insurance industry
- Extensive knowledge of insurance industry and marketplace, including coverage issues, regulator issues and impact
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English & Thai
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skills including delegating task/authorities, provide guidance, personnel management
Interested candidates, send comprehensive resume and a recent photo to by click "Apply Now"
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
1 Empire Tower, 39th Floor, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Kurnia Insurans is one of the largest general insurers in Malaysia and South East Asia with a gross premium exceeding RM1 billion. We offer a full range of innovative general insurance products, and niche services with operations in Malaysia, Indonesia & Thailand, backed by a wide network of branches with more than 1,500 employees, a 6,000-strong agency force and more than 3.0 million policyholders.
Realising the needs of a new generation of workforce, we are prepared to provide all the right steps and tools for YOU to achieve success and greatness in life.