Head of Marketing
Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255271
- Provide the planning and leadership to the Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Marketing plan.
- Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for the organization; for strategic market planning; market research programs; field force activities, and control of the marketing budget.
- Prepare new product marketing plans for product introductions in cooperation with senior management colleagues.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Establish a system of reports and communications for all information from the marketing team to the sales team and for feedback and request from the sales team to the marketing team.
- Participate on relevant industry committees ensuring that the company has a high level of professional standing.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Organize and direct marketing and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the strategy and promotion programs are reviewed.
- Report on marketing committee and strategy group activities to senior management colleagues.
- Assist the President of Sales in establishing marketing policies.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing.
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
Appointed candidate will receive an attractive salary, including several benefits, such as Bonus-twice a year, Provident Fund, Life and Accident Insurance, Company’s Uniform, Yearly Services Award, Annual Physical Exam, Dentist and Hospitality Allowance, etc.
Only short-listed candidates whose qualifications matched our requirements will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
About Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
The Mahaphant (pronounced ‘Ma.ha.pant’) Group, Thailand has been established for over 30 years and is one of the largest manufacturers of fibre cement boards, siding and roofing and concrete roof tiles in Thailand.
Mahaphant has led the way in the roofing and walling industry with its creative flare and pioneering spirit. Under the brands Ha Huang and SHERA, our creations are unique both in terms of their originality and aesthetic qualities and they have made the company a leader in the fibre cement industry in the Asia region.
Mahaphant employs over 3,000 employees throughout its Headquarters in Bangkok and across five manufacturing/ distribution plants in Thailand. In addition, it has partners and manufacturing & distribution plants in China and India.
Our environmentally friendly building material products are sold throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe and our cutting edge production technology, distribution networks, marketing strategies and client services are enjoyed by our worldwide client base. Mahaphant continuously strive to improve ourselves through technology and human resources in the ever-changing business environment to ensure our progress and leadership position in the marketplace.
Furthermore, beyond the tangibles that you can touch are the hearts and souls of who have joined our people and are dedicated to forming a relationship that means more than just business. We are not only need people who are passionate, expert, persistent, potential high flyers and innovators but also results driven team players and excellent in their own field. If you’re ones of those, you’re welcome to join us.