Intelligent Link Co., Ltd.
I Link have been recently established with the aim of assisting both international and local companies with their recruitment needs. With direct experience in the recruitment field and profound knowledge of the labor market in various industries, our consultants are committed to delivering professional recruitment services which conform to business objectives and organizational cultures of our clients.
Our client is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. They provide telecom products and services for over operators worldwide.
Head of Legal – IT & Telecom Industry (300 K)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219337
Employer Ref. F
This person will ensure adequate awareness of legal requirements within the relevant company functions, and compliance with relevant legislation & regulations. They will preparing and negotiating agreements, and other documents according to the business needs. They act as an experienced and competent contributor to a legal analysis.
- Provide legal support and guidance to the country/sub-region market (including Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, and Laos)
- Provide legal support to the country/sub-region market on customer related matters and contracts including: drafting, structuring and negotiating contracts with customer’s and relevant third parties; providing input into Statements of Compliance (SOC); providing input to the contract risk assessment processes; attending the contract approval and validation meetings in accordance with Company process; cooperating closely with Project Contract Management on contractual matters
- Protect the Company’s interest in Customer related matters while keeping a commercial mindset
- Provide legal support to, and work in close-co-ordination with Group L&C, Legal Specialists, Tech and Business Group Counsels and other divisions at country/ sub-region market level
- Work closely with Ethics & Compliance and other divisions to ensure Compliance of Customer Operations (“CO”) and the country/sub-region market with company legal policies and standards, national and relevant transnational laws and industry regulations
- Efficiently manage engagement of external counsels and legal costs within the CO L&C country/sub-region budget
- Assist the Market Unit legal counsel in general company secretariat matters
- Male/Female, Thai nationality, Age over 35 year old
- Experience from top tier, reputable corporate/commercial law firm with working in a multi-national or company regional legal department
- Excellent academic record and working references / credentials
- Experience in ethics and compliance, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and European Anti-Corruption Laws
- Extensive experience in negotiating and drafting infrastructure and technology and business development agreements including agreements covering a number of markets
- Knowledge in commercial, technology, IPR, business, labour, contract and competition laws
- Ability to provide legal guidance and support to the business in a highly regulated sector
- Balance the willingness to support the growth agenda and the management of the legal risks arising from high risk market conditions
- Very strong individual contributor
- Fluent in English
This is a permanent position, and we seek confident candidates who desire a career role and can work under local conditions. For further information, please send your details resume in MS Word format via APPLY NOW and put the reference number 1016-001.