PSK-TH Group is the leading distributor in Cambodia for consumer handsets distribution and retails. Due to an ambitious business development for the company and its affiliated Consumer products firms, we have considerably planed to initiate and strengthen our Finance and Accounting areas to completely support the business growth. We are looking for a talent in accounting area who has owns the following knowledge, skills and qualifications to join our team.
Head of IT - PSK Group
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001213913
- Taking care IT Infrastructure & data communication (LAN, Email, Internet, WAN, Branch Connections) to ensure daily operation able to support the company as well.
- Developing and managing ITIL (IT Inventory & Library), Control and Monitor System Admin Tasks such as data backup, server maintenance, and control IT purchasing.
- Taking care and developing main system as ERP/ DMS system for business.
- Taking care and working out with suppliers to support them data interfacing, reports, and etc.
- Making tools for Salesman to support the necessary data for Sales Activities and Marketing Activities as well.
- Adapting and modifying core system or ad hoc programs to support any biz changing as well.
- Developing BI system for management team.
- Developing and supporting back office as per user requirements.
- Taking care IT team, manage resources, and work out base on priority assessed by management team.
- Other tasks may assign from top management
- Age should be range 35 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Computer Science or related IT.
- Having background experience in IT Management field more than 10 years.
- According to the organization is growing up therefor able to work under situation of any biz/org changing.
- Having good background experience in ERP, DMS, and Supply Chain implementation as well.
- Good knowledge, good logical thinking, and good presenter to make all members clear the solutions or concepts.
- Good knowledge in application development or having good programming skill is advantage for training or coaching IT team.
- Good command of English Communication for both speaking and writing
- Be able to work under pressure
- Strong Service mindset
- Be able to work and stay in Cambodia
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Interested candidates please send application letter with your resume stating full qualifications, experiences and successful track records, current as well as expected remuneration and a recent photograph to address to Human Resources Department
Only short-list candidates will be notified.