Food Project (Siam) Co., Ltd. has been a leading importer and distributor of frozen, fresh and dry food products. Our products include seafood, beef, lamb and full-line food materials for Japanese cuisine. Since 1988, we have been the pioneer introducing variety of seafood products from all over the world to the Thai consumers, namely Saba, Salmon, Snow Fish, Cod, Capelin, Ice Fish and etc. Our company aims at highest customer's satisfaction. Our policy is to best respond to the need of customers in foodservice industry. Food Project (Siam) has over 5,000 regular customers nationwide in 2007, covering hotels, restaurants, supermarkets and wholesalers.
For products handling and storage, Food Project (Siam) Co.,Ltd. comply with international standard to maintain the good quality and nutrition values of our food products. Our cold storage and facilities are closely monitored to ensure right temperature to keep the freshness and wholesomeness for variety categories of food products. We have efficient logistic networks that cover every channels of distribution by refrigerated transportation. The refrigerated trucks are on-line monitored to ensure good quality, fast and efficient delivery until it reaches the hands of our customers.
To best respond the demand of our customers, Food Project (Siam) Co.,Ltd. also produce and reprocess some kind of products. We realize on the quality production process and are certified for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards by The Thai Industrial Standards Institute (TISI) under the Ministry of Industry. We ensure our customers the maximum food safety on our products.
Head of IT (Food business or FMCG)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001247909
- Provides strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems for the Food project group companies specifically in IT system planning to support business vision mission and goals.
- Facilitates communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the organization
- Oversees the back office computer operations of the affiliate management information system, including local area networks and wide-area networks.
- Designs, implements, and evaluates the systems that support end users in the productive use of computer hardware and software.
- Master's Degree in Computer science, Computer engineering or any related field
- At least 5 years of working experience in management level
- Strong experience in a Trading, Food business or FMCG
- Strong knowledge for Enterprise Digital Business & Digital Marketing
- Strong in Project management, Coordination, Negotiating with vendors, contractors, and others, Budget preparation and monitoring, Planning and organizing, Communication skills
- Good planning and outstanding skills in document writing, presentation and needs analysis are mandatory required
- Good command of written and spoken English
Food Project (Siam) Co., Ltd.99/1 Wongwaen Utsahakam Road, Chongnonsee,
Tel : 02 770 8888 ex 3172-74