Head of Internal Audit
Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001283565
- Male/Female, Thai national, age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA as well as relevant qualifications.
- Minimum of 10-15years' experience in management level similar business and function in a Real Estate and Trading.
- Having significant experience of internal audit, or significant experience of external audit, plus demonstrable understanding of internal audit.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skill, especially Excel and knowledgeable of SAP is an advantage.
- Good English communication skills.
- Proven leadership and people management experience
- Excellent analytical presentation skills.
Responsible for an Internal audit function to ensure a proper the internal audit of the Company’s assets, property, minimize risk and compliance with rule and regulation ofCorporate Governance
- To perform Financial Audit and Operation Audit regarding to ensure a proper internal control, productive process, optimum utilization of assets and minimize risks.
- To perform IT audit as to ensure the security of system/process and the recovery plan being performed accordingly.
- To ensure the compliance ofCorporate Governancerule and regulation.
- To audit and ensure the Company’s KPI, target and being well managed and achieved.
- To inform Audit Committee of any critical issue that can cause to business interruption.
- To participate in Corporate Governance and anti-corruption strategy
- To do the internal Audit Report and give feedback for process improvement
Interested applicants are invited to send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Tel: 0-2742-9141#2402 , Fax: 0-2742-9132
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Co., Ltd.
About Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Co., Ltd.
DT Group of Companies (DTGO) was founded in 1993 under the leadership of Ms. Tipaporn Chearavanont and since then has firmly followed a business pathway which consists of the Company’s vision, “To be a perpetual global organization that fosters a community of smart and good-hearted people who will care for the people at large”. With such a strong passion, DTGO has continuously ventured and expands its business groups operating in a wide range of businesses. From real estate development, architectural and interior design, construction and project management consultancy, import-export and sourcing agent specialist, into property and residential services management, DTGO truly has been and is endlessly building a powerful platform to serve both domestic and international markets.
Our affiliated companies are - Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited, Magnolia Finest Corporation Limited, Di Designs Corporation Limited, DPlans (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd., Dees Supreme Co., Ltd., Tevasins Courtesy Co., Ltd.
DTGO does not focus on doing business to achieve success alone, but with awareness of the importance of business becoming part of society. Buddharaksa Foundation is therefore established for that purpose which helps underprivileged children to have opportunity for education, intellectual and spiritual developments through Buddhism.
Due to our business expansion, we are seeking qualified candidate who is Dynamic, has Teamwork sense in mind, possesses Goodwill, and has an Open-minded attitude as according to our DTGO’s Values to the following position.