HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES – RETAILER
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244076
Employer Ref. applicant
Our client is an international retailer well regarded as the leader in high volume retailer that currently operates over 3,000 retail stores internationally and over 20+ large retail locations throughout Thailand. With stores that are continually expanding into new markets, this business is at the forefront of the fashion industry. They are now seeking a Head of HR to lead the people management strategy across the region.
BANGKOK – RETAILER
This senior-level HR position will report directly to the expat CEO based in Thailand. The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Devise the company’s internal employee development strategy and ensure that it is executed effectively.
- Enhance the company’s current induction and training schemes.
- Monitor existing staff and ensure that they’re maximizing their performance.
- Foster a strong company culture to retain the best employees.
- Set the HR budget and make sure that managers are adhering to the levels set.
- Produce reports related to staff turnover, training requirements etc.
- Other HR-related tasks as needed.
- Preferably qualified to master degree level in HR or a related subject.
- 8 + years of HR-related experience within a multinational retailer, with at least 5 years of management experience.
- Strong background in all HR Related process involving HRM and as well as HRD (development programs)
- Multi location retail experience is essential.
- Strong knowledge of local Thai labor law.
- Excellent command of spoken/written English.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
This automotive leader is offering an attractive benefits scheme including flexi-hours, free shuttle bus, bonus and overtime payments.
Thai nationals, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. JAPANESE INTERPRETER – AUTOMOTIVE to fax 02 726 9217, or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SmartSearch Recruitment
About SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.