Head of Human Resources
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245341
Employer Ref. 507567
Our client is a leading worldwide retail industry with various branches under its portfolio in various locations across regions around the world. With a global network spanning across several countries worldwide, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as an "HEAD OF HR" who has ability to lead the team of 10 and understands entire HR process in order to develop on Personnel Management and Human Resources issues in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the CEO
- Full spectrum of overall HR functions - Recruitment, Manpower Management, Organization Development, Training, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Appraisal, Employment Regulatory Compliance, Employee Engagement, Internal Communication, Operations, and Payroll Management
- Adapt HR policies to be aligned with the company's culture, strategy, and objectives
- Develop and implement the HR strategy through the organization
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the recruitment function, setting the strategic recruitment direction and sourcing the best people to conduct the company's operations, valuing talents and leaders
- Build the success of the company by developing and encouraging our employees to reach their full potential
- Oversee the full spectrum of C&B activities in the market
- Provide on the job training, guidance, and coaching for improved performance
- Supervise subordinates to run HR tasks efficiently for enhanced HR activities
- Assure that HR functions and all HR activities run effectively and smoothly
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master in Labor Law and/or Human resources Management / HR related field is preferred
- At least 8 years' experience in Fashion Retail Business / F&B Business
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Experience in Retail / F&B / FMCG business is a MUST
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Pichaya Manacharoensak at PManacharoensak@argyllscott.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2564 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
e recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.