Head of HR Strategy (AVP - VP)
Southeast Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214899
Head of HR Strategy (AVP - VP)
Job Descriptions :-
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the corporation.
- Develop staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the corporation for positions of responsibility. Identify appropriate and effective external sources for candidates for all levels within the company.
- Develop progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance and to provide programs which utilize an employee and company partnership for the short and long-range health and welfare protection of the employees.
- Develop programs to allow the corporation to embrace applicants and employees of all backgrounds and to permit the full development and performance of all employees.
- Develop human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs for the filling of the gaps. Areas of activity will include talent management through proper succession planning programs for key contributor and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business of the company and the insurance industry.
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization with management and the employees in order to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues.
- Develop appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the corporation. Included in this area but not limited only to the following would be programs for employee relations, affirmative action, sexual harassment, employee complaints, external education and career development.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce human resources policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation. In particular, manage the human resource information systems database and necessary reports for critical analyses of the HR function and the people resources of the corporation.
- Coordinate the activities, programs and strategic HR plans of other HR departments throughout the corporation.
- Maintain knowledge of international HR policies, programs, laws and issues. Understand the differences of domestic and international policies and programs and coordinate the integration of all such programs.
- Provide technical advice and knowledge to others within the human resources discipline.
- Manage other areas such as relocation, employee communication, employee safety and health and community relations.
- Manage the budget and other financial measures of the Human Resources Department.
- Continue improving the programs, policies, practices and processes associated with meeting the strategic and operational people issues of the organization.
- Evaluation of the human resource division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) for individuals.
- Masters' degree or equivalent.
- 8 to 15 years' related experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of organizational development theory and practices.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of salary administration plans and benefit programs.
- Ability to negotiate and manage collective bargaining agreements and alternative dispute resolution processes. Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures. Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resources applications.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
Southeast Insurance and Finance Group.
315 Southeast Bldg., G-9 Fl., Silom Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Please kindly contact K.Jidapa Sawangwong
Tel. +66(0) 2 631-1311 Ext 5304, Fax. +66(0) 2 631-2588
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Southeast Insurance Public Company Limited
About Southeast Insurance Public Company Limited
Established on July 9, 1946, Southeast Group was renowned for as the “University of Insurance” consisted of a number of insurance experts, with the aims to promote and educate Thai people to understand necessity to have insurance coverage. Moreover, we always adhere to the integrity and ethical business practices. This gave rise to another popular name for the company – the “Insurance Gentleman” widely known as being honest and sincere to our customers.