HEAD OF HR – SEA, ANZ & INDIA (TOURISM)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224812
Employer Ref. 625DB
Salary: 200,000 – 250,000 Baht/month + Benefits
Our client is one of the world’s leading global tourism companies. They are now seeking a committed Head of HR responsible for setting up and developing Bangkok Operations Hub.
- Plan and execute the People Strategy for the new Asia Ops hub from start up to potentially 200+ FTE over 2 years. This will include consulting with business leaders and delivering on Org Structure Design, Job Descriptions, Recruitment, On-boarding and training, setting up policies, implementing engagement programs.
- Workforce Planning: Support local / regional VPs and Global HRBPs for WF planning annual and quarterly and manage seasonality ensuring adequate staffing levels at all times In line with budgeted FTE and costs. Review country WF plans on annual and quarterly basis. Consolidate for all countries in the cluster and apply best practices.
- HR Budgets: Input to set up budget, Monitoring and Budget control, FCA, FCB, FCC. Coach local HRBPs to set up and monitor budgets
- Business Budgets: Review, escalate, monitor and support the business to save / stay within budget. Consolidate and review / monitor budgets for all countries in cluster. Course correct as necessary.
- Talent Acquisition: Develop TA strategy and employer branding initiatives for hub and coach/ manage local recruiter to deliver. For leadership roles participate in intake meeting, identify sourcing strategy and channels with TA, identify local job boards/ channels and set up agreements, participate in Assessment Centers and Interview Panel. Provide local intelligence on competitive TA strategies, trends, availability of talent.
- Job Descriptions: Review quality of HR team's inputs and ensure JD repository is up to date for cluster.
- On boarding: Supported by hub HRBP create and deliver a world class onboarding experience. Supervise / course correct as necessary, implement survey feedback.
- Coaching & Counselling: Coach and support business partners. Counsel mid/ senior line managers as needed. Coach, manage and develop team of HRBPs + HR Admin + TA
- Grievance Handling : Point of escalation for grievances that do not get resolved at local level
- C&B processes: Provide C&B with inputs/ data for SIP / Bonus Mmgt. Follow up with business partners to meet timelines. Manage comms in relation to SIP and Bonus plans including annual program launch / changes. Provide inputs for contact center specific bonus plans with local contact centre comparisons. Coach and support business partners with Merit Review processes, manage exceptions and timelines. Benefits: Provide inputs to C&B and support C&B as needed. Take the lead on negotiation where C&B is not able to support / local leadership is required.
- Policies: Take full responsibility to review, update and file with local labour authorities.
- Disciplinary, PIP: Formulate policy, conduct investigations, hold meetings, complete reports and execute outcomes. Point of escalation for disciplinary processes that do not get resolved at local level
- Talent Management: Support with Training Needs Analysis, facilitate short sessions, support Training with logistics and facilitation. IDP: Coach and support business partners with the process, facilitate local review sessions. Consult / support preparation of PDP, monitor progress and coach as needed.
- Employee Engagement: Promote participation in global engagement and other surveys. Disseminate / communicate survey results, Action planning post survey. Execute global People Deal programs, formulate and execute local programs.
- Represent cluster for global / regional projects, attend meetings and provide inputs
- Ensure CSR champion is identified and communication with Global CSR is seamless. Support champions to formulate and run local CSR initiatives
- University degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field and a minimum of 10 years of experience as a senior HR generalist in a global company.
- HR experience in a number of Asian countries and experience and a good understanding of employee legislation in SEA is a must.
- Demonstrable experience of working with senior management in the delivery of high level strategic advice.
- Experience of managing other HR team members such as HR Business Partners, TA Partners and experience of designing and implementing change programs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability and credibility to build strong relationships and to operate at all levels.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage project delivery to deadlines.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office and experience working with an HR Information System.
- Experience of using HR tools and techniques i.e. Job Evaluation, Psychometric Testing, OD Methodologies, etc. is a plus.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.