Head of General Sourcing Unit
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214932
Report to: Head of Sourcing Division
Summary Job Purpose:
- To drive sourcing strategies for the specifically assigned portfolio via demand side management (working with key stakeholders) and supply side management (working with sourcing teams and/or external vendors directly)
- To lead the management of key strategic vendor relationships, engaging other team members and stakeholders as appropriate
- To ensure the sourcing policy is applied and implemented in all responsible area with audit trail
- To achieve reductions in third party spend across the portfolio through personal leadership of high value contracts and coordination of in country sourcing resources
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy for assigned categories; these categories could be in General Sourcing
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of third-party spending in assigned categories and establish plans to identify cost-saving opportunities to align and achieve dtac goals
- Lead and support the Sourcing process by managing the end-to-end vendor selection process to deliver overall commercial and contractual benefits
- Increase sourcing efficiency in appropriate area
- Ensure Global Sourcing is carried out as per dtac and Telenor policies and standards with transparency and an auditable trail
- Communicate, educate and update business stakeholders of dtac and Telenor policies and standards for business-driven deals
- Manage and, where applicable, facilitate the management, of the existing vendor cost base
- Monitor the market and vendor base for emerging technologies and trends to assess potential solutions/opportunities for dtac and Telenor
- Develop and implement governance structures for key vendor relationships to effectively manage the three core elements, namely cost, service quality and risk
- Master’s degree Level or long Experience require
- Excellent English Skill’s
- Understanding of Digital Services and Retail is a plus
- Experienced in sourcing area as a leader 3-5 years
- Multi task management
- Strong commercial and contractual skills
- Skilled and experienced negotiator
- Skilled in computerized, database and ERP system
Application & Contact:
- Email your CV and application via "Apply Now" bottom.
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
- You are welcome to contact Khun Surutchata Raka for more information on the job.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor, Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.