Head of General Affairs Group
Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218328
Employer Ref. update
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage overall of corporate general affairs management which includes office facility management, rental building management.
- Responsible for Expat's welfare Visa & Work permit, Accommodation and any related.
- Manage team of Drivers services/Messengers/Office Housekeeper/security guards/ office car management/Phone Management to support business requirement.
- Lead all activity of Corporate PR , CSR and company events.
- Planning and managing all risk insurance, vehicle insurance, property tax and license.
- Negotiate lease agreements (office, parking, cars, equipment) and their renewals.
- Documentation of shareholder and related registration.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- Has 10 years experience in related field with at least 3 years direct experience in general affair or administration management will preferable.
- At least 5 years in management level.
- Service – minded and “ Can Do “ attitude.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong people management and problem solving skill.
- Good interpersonal skill.
Location: Bangkok (Klongtoey) , MRT Queen Sirikit Center
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate with exciting and challenging roles in our progressive organization.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated English resume (Only) with current & expected salary via APPLY NOW
Yusen Logistics (Head Office)
2525 One, Two FYI Center, 2nd, 6th, 7th Fl., Rama 4 Rd.,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-034-8436 and 02-034 8285 Fax. 02-034-8666
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Yusen Logistics Thailand (YLTH) a comprehensive global-logistics services in land Transportation, licensed custom brokerage, warehousing, container yard, container maintenance & repair, international multimodal transportation & NVOCC, air and ocean freight service solutions, and total logistics solution tailored to the needs of all our customers.
We aim to become a truly global logistics provider that responds to our customers' increasingly sophisticated logistical needs, and maintains a world-class scale and quality of service.