Head of Finance
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001307746
Employer Ref. 1153680/001
An expanding FMCG retailer is looking for a talented Head of Finance in Bangkok to take on a very essential role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all finance-related functions and be the key driver for the company.
About the Head of Finance Role:
This is a great opportunity to drive and direct the business and be the important part of the management team to lead the firm. Your main responsibility is to support the commercial decision for the company.
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Managing Profitability
- Strategic Planning
- Vision, Quality Management
- Promoting Process Improvement,
- Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets
- Financial Skills, Dealing with Complexity
- Develops finance organisational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information
- Strategic thinking and direction
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends
- Establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimising the impact of variances
- Maximises return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analysing variances; developing improvements
To succeed in the Head of Finance job, you must be hands-on, self-starter, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Able to multi-task and not afraid to put in the extra hours.
- Performs well under pressure and in an organisation constantly expanding.
- Open minded with cross cultural experience
- Challenging current work flow for enhancement and improvements in process.
- Ten years in senior management experience in FMCG / Food & Beverage retail and chain restaurant is highly preferred
- CPA or equivalent, MBA preferred
This leading FMCG retailer has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are a progressive Head of Finance with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.