HEAD OF E-BUSINESS MARKETING – ONLINE TRADING PLATFORM
PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239495
Employer Ref. 303DB
Salary: 150,000 – 200,000 Baht/month
Our client is a leading online brokerage business. They are now seeking a bright, motivated, committed and self-starting candidate to join their company.
- In charge of overall development of marketing and planning strategies to attract new clients to the company’s trading platform
- Initiate and establish an action plan for both marketing and planning activities to increase the company’s market share; not only existing investors but also encouraging new investors as well
- Set up team benchmark and develop team performance to reach the very best practice and be able to identify areas of improvement
- Work closely with both internal IT team and partner company to develop trading technology in order to enhance clients’ user experiences
- Analyse utilisation for marketing promotion channels as well as utilise digital marketing tools and techniques to attract new clients
- Conduct marketing study and market share evaluation in order to improve the company’s total market share as well as overcome the competition in the market
- Manage the internet trading client service team to provide the very best professional service quality to the clients in order to maximise customer satisfaction
- Monitor call handling system, analyse and identify root cause and create solutions to improve customer satisfaction
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Economics/Marketing or related fields
- Age 35 to 45 years old
- Minimum 7 years’ working experience in E-Business marketing or related fields – e.g. securities business involving corporate planning or corporate strategy
- Possess IT proficiency as this is an online brokerage business. Knowledge of online trading is preferred
- At least 5 years’ management experience
- Experience from financial institutions or using E-commerce platform is highly desirable
- Strong customer relationship management background
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent English is required
Our client offers a benefits package including annual bonus, health insurance, accident insurance, life insurance and a 5 day working week.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
2034/127 Ital - Thai Tower, 29th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok, 10320
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Website : WWW.PRTRJAPANESE.COM
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.