Head of E-Business Marketing (Stock Trading)
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254871
Employer Ref. touch-chakorn
- In charge overall development of marketing and planning strategies to attract new clients to the company trading platform
- Initiate and establish the action plan for both of marketing and planning activities to increase the company’s market share; not only the existing investors, but also encouraging the new investors as well
- Set up team benchmark and develop team performance the very best practice and be able to identify the area of improvement
- Work closely with both of the internal IT team and partner company to develop trading technology in order to enhance clients’ user experiences
- Make the analysis of utilization for the marketing promotion channels as well as utilize the digital marketing tools and techniques to attract new clients
- Conduct marketing study, market share evaluation in order to improve the company total market share as well as overcome the competition in the market
- Manage the internet trading client service team to provide the very best professional service quality to the clients in order to create highest customers’ satisfaction
- Monitor call handling system, analyze and identify root course and create solutions to improve the customer satisfaction
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Economics/ Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 7-10 years’ working experience in E-Business Marketing or related fields
- At least 5-7 years’ working experience in the roles of management
- Experience from Financial Institutions or E-commerce platform is highly desirable
- Knowledge of online trading is preferred
- Strong knowledge in Customer Relationship Management
- Excellent communication and analytical skill
- Excellent in English is required
Please send your application by click " Apply Now "
Business and Technology Consultant
Spring Professional Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.