Head of E-Business Marketing
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229189
Employer Ref. 1033370/001
A top-tier securities company is recruiting a Head of E-Business Marketing in Bangkok to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for overall developments of marketing and planning strategies to attract clients.
About the Head of E-Business Marketing Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Head of E-Business Marketing to develop marketing and strategies to attract clients to the company's trading platform.
- In charge of overall development of marketing and planning strategies to attract new clients to the company trading platform
- Initiate and establish the action plan for both of marketing and planning activities to increase the company's market share; not only the existing investors, but also encourage the new investors as well
- Set up team benchmark and develop team performance using the very best practice and be able to identify the area of improvement
- Work closely with both of the internal IT team and partner company to develop trading technology in order to enhance clients' user experience
- Make the analysis of utilisation for the marketing promotion channels as well as utilise the digital marketing tools and techniques to attract new clients
- Conduct marketing study, market share evaluation in order to improve the company total market share as well as overcome the competition in the market
- Manage the internet trading client service team to provide the very best professional service quality to the clients in order to create highest customers' satisfaction
- Monitor call handling system, analyse and identify root course and create solutions to improve the customer satisfaction
To succeed in the Head of E-Business Marketing role, you will need to have direct experience in E-Business Marketing or related fields, with strong customer relationship management skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Economics/Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 7-10 years' working experience in e-business marketing or related fields
- At least 5-7 years' working experience in management roles
- Experience from Financial Institutions or E-commerce platform is highly desirable
- Knowledge of online trading is preferred
- Strong knowledge in customer relationship management
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent in English is required
This company is much more than securities company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.