Head of Digital
L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253331
Employer Ref. update2016
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree.
- Work experiences: Business Acumen, have experience in E-Commerce, digital media and CRM
- E-commerce business understanding
- Digital media and CRM understanding
- Analytical skills – strong data analysis/critical thinking
- Keep up to date with latest industry/media news
- Harbours creativity (helps brands and agencies to think out of the box and create great content)
- Ensure to place consumer insights at the heart of our marketing & Business Model. (including research projects/profiling/using social listening insights)
- Drive the transformation of L’Oreal from a Top/ Down marketing approach focusing on awareness, to an interactive & consumer centric mode; focusing on customer satisfaction & value, bringing innovation and answering expectations of consumers more and more demanding, asking for fresh information, the ability to buy wherever, whenever and whatever they want. (including working with retail team to drive customer satisfaction / omni-channel experience)
- Content management: advise brands on the development of creative, qualitative and appropriate content & features/ functionalities to support the brand’s or project’s ambition. (incl. sharing best-practices within and cross divisions)
- Social media management: advise brands on the creation, development, and management of communities (consumer, bloggers, journalists, pharmacists or hairdressers if relevant…) and work with brand and agencies on relevant social media strategy to support the brand’s/ project’s ambition.
- E-commerce management: build and pilot an innovative distant selling strategy: e-commerce, m-commerce, new categories, etc. Ensuring the global consumer experience & cross channel consistency. (incl. negotiating with retailers/trade + co-own P&L with Brands)
- Customer data, relationship and service management : deploy a strong customer knowledge and data management, and deploy a targeted contact & service strategy, appropriate relationship campaigns and tracking. (incl. working with retail team on retail/BA executions/disciplines)
- Consumer touch points/media strategy: advise brands on media (all touch points) strategy & investment, ensuring cross media efficiency, close tracking of results, actionable recommendations. (Including negotiation with agencies)
- Develop team and organization, upskilling / training
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph via "Apply Now" to the address below :
L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
Human Resources Department
179 Bangkok City Tower, 6th,8th,9th and 21st Floor,
South Sathorn Road, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Website : www.lorealthailand.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
About L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
Discover L'Oreal...the world leader in beauty products, a range of international brands, unique in the world of beauty, supported by cutting edge research. Asia is the fastest growing region. In Thailand, L'Oreal's activities began in 1992. Today, we distribute 19 cosmetic brands via 4 different distribution channels and employ more than 500 staff members. To continue our rapid expansion, we are looking for qualified individuals to join our dynamic team.
Join L'Oreal…an open-minded, global company. Within L'Oreal, you will benefit from a fast-track career with an international scope. Our flat management structure enables you immediate responsibility and our Management Development Centers (Singapore, New York, Paris, and Rio), provide professional and personal training for managers throughout their careers. L'Oreal is looking for individuals who are hard working, result-oriented, creative, team player, strong analytical skill, initiative, service mind, fluent in English and computer literate…does it sound like you? L'Oreal (Thailand) is looking for: