Head of Customer Service & Logistics
Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219293
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leading the CS&L team and defining functional strategies and priorities in the CS&L area.
- Leading and providing direction toward developing excellence in CS&L processes.
- Building CS&L organizational capability, organizing and managing all activities of the CS&L function; from Demand Planning and delivery to customers to ensure highest customer satisfaction both internally and externally at lowest possible cost and cash utilization.
- Ensuring full co-operation with Manufacturing, Marketing, and Sales in order to deliver goals and high customer service levels.
- Understanding and anticipating key supply trends in the marketplace and with customers to adjust functional plans.
- Preparing country CS&L Roadmaps according to country strategies to ensure best possible business support.
- Delivering against country revenue and volume targets by focusing on CS&L specific targets (ensure product availability at the right time, in the right quantity at lowest possible cost)
- Keeping CS&L cost and inventories low (influence on Cash flow)
- Flawlessly executing against New Product Development (NPD) and Product change.
- Establishing and tracking KPI’s (DIFC, SFA, CFR)
- Identifying new trends and opportunities to adapt our supply chain and supporting business growth with our customer
- Maintaining good working relationships with our customers. Working with Sales and customers to build Mondelez business
- Good working relationship with our vendors to ensure that our needs, objectives and standards are met
- Partnering with Sales & Marketing to create deliverable plans
- Participating and sponsoring S&OP process (Sales & Operations Planning)
- Ensuring high accuracy of planned Demand & Replenishment process and manage finished goods inventories
- Responsible for proper communication of
- Inventories, demands and possible volume trends to Manufacturing
- Gaps between monthly Forecast and LE, prepare solutions to close the gap – communicate with Marketing and Sales
- Leading the process to regularly align with Supply Planning on converting the agreed Demand Plan into a replenishment plan that will deliver the agreed Revenue and Case Fill Rate while deploying the lowest possible inventory and minimizing the risk of materials and goods write-off.
- Constantly tracking and monitoring inventory movements (RDC & Distributor)
- Ensuring transparency about potential risk (high or low inventory level) to the Business team
- Managing the receipt, storage and shipment of inventory from the sourcing facility through the warehouse network using the processes, supporting system and labor management required from order placement to order fulfillment.
- Constantly challenging the cost basis, perform bidding processes to understand market opportunities and establish productivity studies
- Being accountable for warehousing and transportation capacities at all time to ensure highest CFR at lowest possible cost
- Assessing current distribution network effectiveness and redesign to meet business requirements
- Participating in product traceability and retrieval activities as part of the Special Situations Management team.
- Being accountable for managing the entire “plan to cash” process as it relates to customer orders and their cycle through warehousing, distribution and transportation systems.
- Ensuring that the “cost to serve” and “order to cash” model will be applied properly, Mondelez systems and close communication with customer are key to achieve excellence.
- Ensuring tight cooperation with Sales on Customer programs. Build effective and sustainable partnerships with our most important customers.
- Implementing an effective receivables and trade spends administration process and work flow that will drive down DSO to BIC levels.
• At least 12 years’ professional experience in supply chain management; logistics, demand planning, warehousing, customer service from FMCG.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or related field.
• Fluent in English; writing, speaking, reading, and listening.
• Strong in SAP, MS Office.
• Excellent organizational and problems solving skills, Leadership skills, and People Management
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
About Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDLZ), one of the world’s largest snacks companies, is a new company created in October 2012 following the acquisition of Cadbury Adams by Kraft Foods Inc. in 2010 and the split of Kraft Foods Inc. in 2012. The company currently operates in 165 countries with global net revenues of $35 billion in 2013. Mondelez International (Thailand) is part of Mondelēz International, Inc. In Thailand, we manufacture and market power brands including Halls candy; Trident and Dentyne gum; Clorets compressed mint and gum. Other brands available in Thai market include Oreo, Chips Ahoy cookies; Ritz crackers; and cheese. Every day, our 1,500 employees nationwide create delicious moments of joy as we make the products that make people smile.