Head of Corporate Marketing Communication (Furniture)
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247315
Employer Ref. 1132790/001
An attractive Head of Corporate Marketing Communication job in a well-known lifestyle manufacture based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Head of Corporate Marketing Communication Role:
In this key role, you will take the lead in setting clear vision and mission with the complete strategic analysis of corporate communication. You will set and steer the short, medium and long term corporate communication strategy in order to build sustainable growth for the brand.
- Set direction of corporate brand; oversee, monitor and evaluate both short and long term impact
- Initiate corporate communication strategy, IMC and oversee execution plan, set brand direction and communication design by
- Manage corporate marketing team; Media planning, activation, online and corporate promotion
- Manage experience team; CRM, CSR projects, customer satisfaction and corporate culture development
- Manage communication design team; Graphic design, Interior design, Multimedia design, Visual concept and Content management
- Consult on brief from marketing or other teams in regard to impression on brand exposure and experience
- Evaluate all advertising expenses. Propose, allocate and manage projects and campaigns effectively within budget
The successful Head of Corporate Marketing Communication must possess an ability to analyse corporate marketing strategy. A solid experience from advertising agency are also preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any related area
- Experience from advertising agency with proven record of marketing communication, production and design management with ability in execution are preferable
- Able to multi-task and highly organised on project and time management
- Have a thorough understanding of all existing media
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
With great clients and known for its wide range of products and services, this successful furniture company needs no introduction and is recognised as a market leader in its field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are talented, driven and want to take the next step in your career, the Head of Corporate Marketing Communication job is a great career progression opportunity for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.