Head of Corporate Branding
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241074
Employer Ref. 506043
Our client is one of the most renowned Luxury Fashion Brand. They are extremely successful in terms of profit, growth and reputation. A clear market leader who is well known to be a highly sought after company to work for, they value their staff and have an exceptional work environment, culture and career progression
The work environment is extremely dynamic and challenging. If you are looking to work both in teams and individually with full exposure to growth, this may be the job for you. We are looking for individuals that are energetic, dynamic, pro‐active, adaptable, ambitious, responsible and able to work under pressure in a challenging environment
Head of Corporate Branding reports directly to the Chief of Executive and is primarily in charge of conducting a company's branding, design concept and marketing strategy
Head of Corporate Branding, your new role requirements are as follows:
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (Product development, branding, communications etc.)
- Keep an eye on the trends of the market
- Review branding, design concept and produce an effective advertising campaign
- Design and implement promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels
- Build and encourage team of marketing professionals
- Initiate strategy, marketing communication and execution plan which is including media planning (online and offline), event and activation marketing, online marketing and corporate promotion.
- Work from a brief with design team in generating ideas to present to clients (internal and external)
The ideal candidate for this role will have had experience of:
- 5 combined years in Marketing, PR, Strategic and Product Design/ Industrial Design
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product and promotion etc.)
- Multi-disciplinary background
- Outspoken and excellent presentation skills
- Proactive attitude
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-motivated person with strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to confidently liaise with people at all levels
- Strong command of English
- Thai nationality only
What's on Offer
- Our client will offer an attractive salary package as well as a positive working environment and hours
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply button and submitted your CV with your Current Salary and Reason for leaving (s)
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.