Head of Compliance (Pharmacuetical)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220267
Role and responsibility ;
- Responsible for preparing compliance-related policies and procedures as well as ensuring the complete and effective implementations within the organization
- Provide compliance training to new employees and cycle training to business partners (i.e., outsourced medical sales and marketing team, suppliers and distributors) to create sense of compliance awareness
- Review and approve the requests prepared by meeting owners before arranging or sponsoring healthcare professions to both domestic and international congresses or symposium to ensure that the activities and program are compliant to the internal and external regulations
- Provide consultancy and advice to employees regarding compliance inquiries
- Coordinate between each of internal divisions and Country Platform for all compliance- related topics
- Liaise with Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association (PReMA) to update compliance topics to internal divisions.
- Review business contracts and provide inputs pertaining to compliance aspects Investigate compliance incidents and special projects
- Play key role in implementation, monitoring and undertaking required actions under ICM project
Experience and Knowledge
- Thai nationality, 30 – 40 years old
- A strong academic background and knowledge in law, finance, business administration.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in legal, compliance, good governance, internal audit.
- Knowledge of business areas and their products and the relevant regulatory and legal
- Background experience in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Detailed knowledge of local risk reporting and governance/ management structures, and the regulatory and legal obligations
- Governance and Legal Structure - Knowledge of the system of internal controls that enables effective management of the affairs of the company locally
- Fluent in English
HRnet One Executive Recruitment (Thailand) ltd.
999/9, The Offices at Central World Floor24, Rama 1 Road, Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan, Bangkok, 10330
Contact Kamonporn 02-613-1363#398