Head of Compliance
Allianz C.P. General Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001142353
- Being the center providing guidance and advice in compliance with laws, regulations and best practice standard, including preparing compliance manual and usually arranging knowledge training for personnel.
- Developing compliance risk management system by identifying , assessing, prescribing procedure related to compliance risk management, monitoring and reporting the result of compliance risk assessment which may change and it’s factor that may cause non-compliance and proposing respective solution including the difficulties which already rectified. All said matters shall be reported to management, Audit Committee or the Board of Directors.
- Associating with related unit for annually providing and conducting compliance risk management plan. Such matter must define the period and in charge unit including the appropriate solution of any conducting that may be non-compliance.
- Supervising any conduct to comply the laws and regulations and best practice standard, reporting annual compliance report to the Board of Directors or Audit Committee including in case of discovering action considered as violation of or non-compliance with laws, regulations or best practice standard. It is including the management investigation and report related fining or being in any legal action by Office of Insurance Committee or other relevant government.
- Associating, on behalf of the company, with Office of Insurance Committee and conducting the specified duty such as anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master degree in Economy/Finance/Legal required.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a related industry and minimum 3 years working experience in internal audit/risk management/legal/compliance role within an organization.
- Strong experience in AMLO
- Proficiency in English
- Thai Nationality
- High degree of personal integrity, honesty and professionalism ( including objectivity)
- Ability to judge quickly act decisively regarding legal challenges and preferably with the own ability to interpret and understand the implications of laws and regulations to the business of the OE and to communicate the same clearly and accurately
- Confident appearance and ability to interface with business leaders and regulators effectively
- Strong communication, leadership, negotiating and persuading skills
- Capacity to stand alone
- Result orientation – the ability to apply own extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to effect change and to conduct training
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude within the bounds of good ethics, laws and regulations
- Strong conflict management skills
- The ability to build trust and a positive relationship with the local Regulators.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz C.P. General Insurance Public Company Limited
About Allianz C.P. General Insurance Public Company Limited
"Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 83 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group."
- Allianz Group, founded in 1890 in Munich, Germany, with more than 100 years of insurance experience.
- Serving approximately 60 million clients in global network with more than 70 countries around the world.
- Allianz has been rated “Very Strong” financial status, AA- Rating by Standard & Poors.