Head of Communication & PR
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358789
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
- Lead the brand & PR strategy and develop a brand plan to Increase brand awareness, relevant differentiation, value and emotional connection for Lazada
- Leverage internal data and external research to extract insights for the brand, make decision around brand strategy, positioning, consumer communication, targeting and innovation.
- Implement PR and Brand activities including press conferences, blogger outreach, events, speaker opportunities and any other initiatives
- Work with agency, regional PR team and internal stakeholders to develop key messages, briefing documents, translations, press releases, respond to media enquiries and crisis management
- Drive brand understanding and support throughout the organization
- Champion/drive online and offline campaigns and initiatives that support delivery of the brand promise
- Ensure the brand identity and messaging are consistently applied across all consumer touchpoints
- Track brand performance by measuring and monitoring metrics including branded traffic, awareness, impression, perception and buzz
- Ensure that best-in-class project management practices are employed to deliver high quality work within strategy, budget, and deadline
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in PR/ Brand management
- Proven track record of corporate and relationship management (both internal and external)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills necessary to present strategies, conceptual frameworks, and plans to various key stakeholders to persuade, convince, excite and gain alignment
- Good balance of traditional, advertising, media planning and digital marketing experience, ideally from both agency and in-house
- A nimble, self-directed, detail-oriented, results-focused and collaborative team player who can quickly shuffle priorities to meet the demands of the job and be comfortable in an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Experience working with regional teams will be a bonus
- Excellent written and oral skills, strong organizational communication skills both in English and Thai
This caught your interest ? Appy now !
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lazada Ltd.
About Lazada Ltd.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!