SBI Thai Online Securities is the joint venture between Finansia Syrus Securities Public Company Limited, Thailand and SBI Holding Group, Japan who is no.1 market share in JAPAN for online trading and still growing up which now we’re ready to bring the service that have same standard in JAPAN to serve Thai people with our philosophy and new way of thinking that will serve and suit with new way of living that move forward.
We are seeking Bright, Motivated, Committed and Self-Starting candidates, who are passionate to grow their career to join our Team.
Head of Client Services - Brokerage Services
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220505
A brokerage operations professional with call center management experience and appropriate securities licensing whose primary duty is the oversight of the brokerage operations call center.
This position is responsible for overseeing the daily activities in the department to ensure timely and accurate information to their clients. The Supervisor will develop, mentor, and coach the call center associates to maximize the service we offer to our customers in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Supervising a call center team and associates for both of license and non-license
- Monitoring and analysis the department call center volume levels, productivity levels and call service quality
- Review and enhancement of call center policies and procedures to ensure a high level of department efficiency
- High level problem resolution utilizing brokerage industry knowledge
- Identifying and solving performance issues, conducting regular staff reviews, assisting in the hiring of new staff as required, other staffing items as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Male or Female, Age not over 40 with at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Must obtain both of Single and Derivatives Licenses
- At least over 5-7 years of brokerage industry experience
- Experienced in call center management is a BIG PLUS
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with high degree of accuracy
- Team player, flexible and adaptable, with service-mind
- Detail oriented
- Good computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good Communication Skill in both of Thai and English
How to Apply: Application in English, stating full qualifications and experience, as well as expected salary and a recent photograph, should be sent to:
Khun Pennapa Parnjan
Human Resources Department
Tel: +66 2 022 1494