Head of Client Service
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224236
Employer Ref. 1030570/001
An attractive Head of Client Service job with managerial opportunity in an international organisation based in Bangkok has just become available. The company is newly established with local and international partners.
About the Head of Client Service Role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will play a crucial role in overseeing daily activities in the department to ensure efficiency and timely response to clients. As the Head of Client Service, you will develop, mentor, and coach team to maximise service in a fast-paced environment.
- Supervise a call centre team and associates
- Monitor and analyse productivity and quality level
- Improve department policies and procedures to ensure efficiency
- Problem solving on matters related to the department
To succeed in the Head of Client Service job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Good command of Thai and English
- Must have Single and Derivatives Licenses
- 5+ years of experience in the brokerage industry
- Team player, flexible and adaptable, with a service-mind
- Detail oriented
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Client Service job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.