Head of Broker
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225332
Employer Ref. KSK
Location : Bangkok, Thailand
Compensation : Based on experience
Position objective -
- to drive gross written premiums ("GWP") of KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited ("KSKIT") towards the targeted GWP based on annual and long-term business plan.
- as part of KSKIT's overall strategy to further penetrate and breakthrough the non-life insurance market, to assist with the development and implementation of strategies to build distribution channels nationwide (including broker, agency, direct and alternative channels).
- as part of KSKIT's overall strategy for a more balanced product and portfolio mix, to assist with the sale and distribution of KSKIT's products and services via the most suitable and effective distribution channels.
- as part of KSKIT's overall transformation initiatives under Building Effective Solutions Together ("BEST") project, to contribute in building a sustainable marketing / distribution and operational platform to achieve long-term business plan.
- to contribute to KSKIT"s overall objective to delivering shareholder and all stakeholder value with emphasis on profitability, value-added products and customer service.
Roles & responsibilities -
- to participate in the formation of annual and long-term production budgets, to align with Chief Marketing and Distribution Officer ("CMDO") on strategy and execution of such objectives, and subsequently to align broker team with such objectives.
- to lead broker team in the preparation and execution of such strategies towards achieving top-line and bottom-line targets which includes recruitment of new producers and maximizing premium submission of existing producers based on suitable products, compensation / benefit structure and campaigns for producers.
- as part of overall business plan of KSKIT, to recruit marketing and distribution personnel with suitable capabilities of contributing to top-line and bottom-line targets.
- as part of manpower transformation under BEST project and overall business plan of KSKIT, to (i) continuously train and develop knowledge, skills and capabilities of marketing and distribution personnel (ii) to ensure and execute succession planning.
to assist and contribute in development and implementation of on-going analysis and measurement / monitoring structure with regards to GWP, compensation, expenses, product mix and campaign performance.
- to lead in the recruitment of new marketing / distribution personnel and development of existing marketing / distribution personnel's capabilities in (i) recruiting new producers with a balanced portfolio mix of products (ii) developing and expanding existing producers' portfolio with KSK for a more balanced portfolio mix of products (iii) to transform and ensure profitability of each producer account.
- as part of marketing and distribution work stream under BEST project, to contribute towards designing and implementing initiatives including but not limited to marketing guidelines, reviewing and improving commission structure, re-building and transforming existing channels, building new channels, and contributing in product development, all of which to be assisted with suitable digital solutions.
- exposure and breath of practical experience in driving, acquiring and managing broker and large agency channel.
- knowledge, experience and strong capabilities in (i) expanding existing producer channel with emphasis on non-motor products (ii) tapping new source of business and distribution channels.
- structured approach towards revenue generation
- capabilities to balance between aggressive revenue generation and profitability
- strong interpersonal, management and teamwork capabilities
- drive and open mindset to continuously transform and evolve in marketing and distribution methods
- fcapabilities to perform and contribute in transformative environment
Interested candidates, send comprehensive resume and a recent photo to by click "Apply Now"
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
1 Empire Tower, 39th Floor, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Kurnia Insurans is one of the largest general insurers in Malaysia and South East Asia with a gross premium exceeding RM1 billion. We offer a full range of innovative general insurance products, and niche services with operations in Malaysia, Indonesia & Thailand, backed by a wide network of branches with more than 1,500 employees, a 6,000-strong agency force and more than 3.0 million policyholders.
Realising the needs of a new generation of workforce, we are prepared to provide all the right steps and tools for YOU to achieve success and greatness in life.